Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that allows certain files to be deleted by their owners if they're being used without right authorization. With a purpose to file a complaint, please read the steps below:
1. Acquire the URL(s) and Topic(s) of the offending file(s)/content(s).
2. Ensure you are the proper owner of the file and that the file doesn't have permission to get used on this site. To ensure the DMCA to succeed, you should send an e-mail using a domain that has been legally belonging to the offended company. DMCA claims from Gmail, Hotmail, or other web mail accounts will not be accepted.
3. Prepare an email to be sent to email@example.com
4. Make your subject of the email "DMCA - Company Name" (eg. "DMCA - Microsoft")
5. Include the URL(s) and Topic(s) Collected in the 1st step in the content of your e-mail. The e-mail must include the Identification of copyrighted works, Copyright infringing material location(s), and Statement of authority.
Once email is sent, the file will be taken down within 5 working days. We're very sorry because of this inconvenience!